SO THE MARGE SELMA AND PATTY ARE MY FRIENDS I WAS LITERALLY BEHIND THE GUY WHO TOOK THE PHOTO
I would like to see Velma after she bought a katanna please?
DIY Homemade Intestines from Cassandra Gregg on Pinterest. Rarely as in never is Pinterest an original source - but it is here. The pinner made these homemade intestines in 6 easy steps which she listed here:
- Cut off the leg of a pair of pantyhose
- Make flour water paste and dip a paper towel in the paste
- Wad/roll the paper towel up and insert into the leg of the hose and repeat a second time to fill the length of the hose
- Use needle and thread to smash the intestines back and forth, like putting a worm on a hook
- Use fake blood (food coloring and corn syrup) to ad color
- Let dry
- Use to drape on costumes or around the house
Alone in the Dark: Illumination gets debut screens, artworks
New Atari horror inspired by the original 1992 Alone in the Dark title and H.P. Lovecraft. Check out the full gallery and teaser trailer here.
We’ve all heard of Betty Boop. But how many of you knew that she was based off of a BLACK woman.
Yes Betty Boop was based off of Ms.Esther Jones known by her stage name “Baby Esther”. She was an African-American singer and entertainer of the 1920’s. Her singing trademark was “Boop oop da doop” hence the name Betty Boop! She performed regularly at the cotton club in Harlem,New York.
Wow, that case must be JAM-packed.
It’d butter be
looks like shes bready to go
my flight had better be rye-t on time
i’d hate for her to be forced to wheat
I bet that costs a lot of dough.
that case is toastally awesome
That case must be handy when you’re crumbing and going.
i really knead that bag
That suitcase looks like bread.
thanks for your contribution.
Bread… that is all.
Hero’s and Villlains , done at A Magickal
Place in Derby, UK , By James Gaynor aka Jaff